Who we are?
Traffic Guard is a startup in the information security field that focuses on producing an anti-spam solution using a new filtering algorithm.
Unsolicited email or SPAM is one of the major problems on the Internet; it consumes time, bandwidth and decreases productivity of the end user. It is estimated that 80% of email traffic on the Internet is spam, which in turn costs money. Therefore, Traffic Guar uses an innovative way that promises a new approach in fighting spam that will save resources and reduce costs for ISPs, corporate, as well as normal users.
- No maintenance costs (Receiving emails, storing, sorting, deleting)
- No lost storage capacity
- No false positives (Normal emails marked as SPAM and redirected to Junk/SPAM mail folder
- No lost employees’ productivity (deleting or responding to undetected SPAM emails)
- Save resources and investment in terms of bandwidth, storage, and time.
- Prevent security risks as some viruses and phishing attacks use spam as a carrier
- Reducing or eliminating the incentives for spammers to spam.
Ibdaa startup in Al-Quds University
- Mohammad Abu Ayyash
- Omar Dhaher
- Islam Hmeidat
- Sharef Mustafa